We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We boil the potatoes. Heat the onion, garlic and parsley tails a little, then mix them with the potatoes.
We mix the minced meat with greens, eggs, salt, pepper, flour, potatoes put on a small grater. So the composition for the meatballs with greens is ready and we start baking.
Next I served a radish salad.
Ingredients Chickpea Chickpeas with Tomato Sauce Flavored:
- 460 grams of boiled chickpeas, well drained of water (more precisely, grains from two cans of chickpeas)
- 45 grams of onions
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped green parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped sunflower seeds (will absorb moisture)
- 4 tablespoons chickpea flour or, failing that, wheat flour (if you get a too wet composition you can add a little more flour)
- 1 teaspoon grated cumin
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil for sprinkling (if you choose to bake meatballs) or plenty of vegetable oil for frying
- 3 tablespoons flour
fragrant tomato sauce:
- 45 grams of onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 300 ml. of concentrated tomato broth or 1/2 can of tomatoes in broth + 1 small cup of hot water
- 2-3 sprigs of thyme
- 2-3 strands of basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar, pepper
Preparation of Chicken Meatballs with Aromatic Tomato Sauce:
1. Drain the chickpeas well from the liquid.
2. Crush the chickpeas according to how fine you like it. I also preferred to leave whole grains, for a more interesting texture. I tested the hand blender Philips Avance Speed Touch to this task and I must confess that he did excellent.
3. The same reliable help from Philips took care of the onion and garlic, which I chopped quickly.
4. Add chopped onion and garlic, flour, chopped greens, sunflower seeds (which I chopped a little before), cumin, salt and pepper to taste. If the composition is wet, it is good to gradually add more flour (ideally to use chickpea flour, which you can find in health food stores) or breadcrumbs, until you get a semi-moist paste, easy to shape and which keeps very good shape.
5. Homogenize the composition well and form 12-20 meatballs. I formed 16 pieces, each about the size of a ping-pong ball.
6. Meatballs are rolled in flour and, from here on, two different approaches are possible:
- place on a tray covered with baking paper, sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of oil on the entire surface and put in the preheated oven at 220 degrees Celsius, for 25 minutes
- fry in plenty of oil until golden brown (3-4 minutes) then remove on absorbent paper towels.
The truth is that in the oven it takes quite a long time to catch the crust, but the wait is offset by the much smaller amount of oil.
7. For the sauce, cook the onion together with the garlic (both chopped) in a tablespoon of oil until soft, then add the tomatoes or broth and herbs. Boil on low heat for 5-6 minutes.
8. Throw the herbs infused in the sauce, pass the sauce with the blender and match the taste with salt, pepper and sugar.
Serve the meatballs with the fragrant tomato sauce, sprinkled with greens to taste and a little freshly ground black pepper.
I wish you good work and good appetite and, if you want a worthy help in the kitchen, you can have your own Philips Avance Speed Touch by answering the question launched in the contest from the link that opens by clicking on the picture below.
Mamaliguta with Chiftelute in Sos
a good polenta is obtained in a cauldron. If you don't have (like me!) Then boil water in a bowl. When the water is hot, add salt and sprinkle a little cornmeal.
At the first boiling, put a handful of corn in the form of rain, stirring constantly with a fork or a pear-shaped target, reducing the heat to low. Because corn flour thickens when boiled, when it seems thick enough, do not add flour, but continue to mix further, bringing the polenta from the walls of the pot to the center.
Do this until the polenta is quite cooked and thickened (about 15 minutes) then take the pot off the heat. The hasty polenta has a softer consistency than the boiled one.
Pass the meat through the mincer twice (if you do not use minced meat) together with the potato, garlic, onion (green onion) and greens. Add the bread (bun) soaked in water and squeeze well, grated cheese, eggs and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Form balls of the right size (or desired), pass them through flour and brown them all around, in hot oil.
For the sauce:
Saute chopped onion in 2-3 tablespoons of hot oil and as much water, until it softens slightly. Add the mashed or diced tomatoes with the tomato sauce and a little water and cook covered, over low heat, for 20 minutes.
Put the bay leaf, sugar, basil, leave for another 5 minutes on the fire, and at the end, season with salt and pepper to taste. Incorporate the fried meatballs and let it boil for a few minutes.
Potato meatballs with greens and garlic - They are good and filling
For the first recipe you will need 500 grams of potatoes, 1 beaten egg, 2 tablespoons of starch or flour, 1 white onion or a few sprigs of green onion, 1 bunch of parsley, 1 bunch of dill, 3 cloves of garlic, half a teaspoon of ground nutmeg, salt, pepper, cooking oil.
Boil the potatoes with their skins and then let them cool naturally. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Then pour the grated potatoes into a larger bowl. Beat the egg and add it over the potatoes. Chopped onion, finely chopped, both chopped greens, starch or flour, salt, crushed garlic, ground nutmeg and pepper.
Then mix the ingredients until you get a homogeneous composition. From the resulting mixture, then make 6 meatballs. If the dough is softer, add more flour. Then heat some oil in a non-stick pan. Then fry the meatballs over low heat on both sides.
After removing them, place them on a plate covered with a paper towel to collect all the excess oil. These meatballs are usually served hot.
A second very good recipe for potato meatballs is the one that is made in just a few minutes, without much effort. You will need the following ingredients to prepare them.
One kilogram of potatoes, 2 smaller onions, 4 eggs, 2 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, half a glass of oil, 150 grams of hard cheese, black pepper and salt.
Peel and wash the potatoes, then boil them with a pinch of salt. Meanwhile, clean and finely chop the onion. Add the cheese through a larger grater. When they are ready, grate the potatoes, then mix them with the onion and cheese.
Add 2 eggs to this composition. Season the composition with salt and pepper and then mix all the ingredients very well.
Separately, mix the remaining 2 eggs.
Take a little of the potato composition, shape them according to your preference and then pass each meatball through breadcrumbs, flour, then through the egg, and fry them well on all sides.
As in the first recipe, arrange the meatballs on a paper towel. As you can see from the recipes alone, both meatballs are quick and easy.
When you feel like something made from potatoes and you don't have much time, you can use one of these 2 variants of potato meatballs.
You will get some delicious and nutritious meatballs that will not keep you in the kitchen for long. You can serve them as appetizers, but also with meat dishes or even with simple, fresh salads.
Cold snack platter
Roll with fine cheese paste and smoked salmon
Carp caviar salad with olives and chivas
Skewers with smoked cheese and grapes
Mini skewers with mozzarella and small tomatoes
Sibiu salami fans
Parma ham with melon
Duck pate with exotic fruits
Homemade meatballs with greens
Turkey ham roll with raw salad
Olives, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers.
Salami fillets with miller sauce served with natural potatoes or baked with butter and cheese au gratin.
Cabbage rolls served with crispy ribs, sauerkraut, hot peppers and polenta
Mixed grilled chicken breast with pork tenderloin and homemade sausage, served with baked rosemary potatoes and white cabbage and red cabbage salad with classic dressing.
The bride's cake ( FREE OF CHARGE! )
Call now 0787589849
Delicious mashed potatoes with greens and garlic
Ingredient: 500 grams potatoes, 1 beaten egg, 2 tablespoons cornstarch or flour, 2 strands finely chopped green onions or a dried onion, 1 bunch freshly chopped parsley, 1 bunch freshly chopped dill, 3 cloves garlic, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg , salt, pepper, frying oil.
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the potatoes in their skins, then let them cool completely, fold them in their skins and put them on the small grater. Put the grated potatoes in a large bowl. Add the beaten egg, finely chopped green onion, parsley, dill, cornstarch, salt, crushed garlic, ground nutmeg and pepper.
2. Mix the ingredients well until you get a homogeneous composition. From the dough obtained, form 6 potato meatballs (if the dough is too soft add another tablespoon of starch or flour). Heat the oil in a non-stick pan. Fry the meatballs over low heat for a few minutes on each side.
3. Remove the meatballs on a plate on which you have placed a paper towel to absorb the fat. Serve the hot potato meatballs.
A good, good food to lick on your fingers, do you want?
Since I discovered this Swedish meatball recipe on the e-retete.ro website, I have repeated it many times and each time it is eaten with great appetite!
[ingredients title = & # 8221Swife Chiftelute Ingredient & # 8221]
- 500 gr minced meat (I varied the meat, I didn't always do the same)
- 2-3 yolks
- a bun or a slice of bread
- 50 ml milk
- an onion
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ienibahar
- 100 gr butter
- 100 gr oil
- a tablespoon of starch
- 350 ml beef soup
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- a teaspoon of mustard
- a little dill and parsley (I didn't put it every time)
- salt and pepper
Prepare the meatballs from the given ingredients, after soaking the bun / bread in the 50 ml milk and finely chopping the onion and soaking it a little in hot oil for 1 minute.
Mix well, mix and form meatballs.
Wet your hands if necessary.
Heat the oil mixed with butter in a pan and dip the meatballs.
Let the heat simmer and brown them on all sides.
Remove the meatballs in a bowl in which you put the napkin, to absorb the excess fat.
Leave in the pan in which you fried only 3 tablespoons of fat (drain the rest) and add the starch (or flour). Stir until a paste is formed, lightly tempering the flour, then start adding, little by little, the meat soup, mustard and sour cream. Boil for 1 minute, then add the greens. Add the meatballs, stir to cover with sauce and leave for a few more seconds.
Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes and Mujdei
Brown in hot oil, peeled and diced tomatoes, along with coarsely chopped onion, until soft. Leave to cool.
Separately, in a bowl, mix the minced meat with the oatmeal and ½ of the cooled onion composition.
Then add the milk, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, season with salt, pepper, garlic, parsley and mix. Knead well and let cool for at least 60 minutes so that you can more easily shape the composition and the meatballs are fluffier. Knead a little.
Preheat the oven.
Form the meatballs of medium size and place them in a heat-resistant dish not too high. Sprinkle with oil.
Dilute the tomato paste with water, season to taste and dissolve the sugar in it. Pour over the meatballs.
Put in the hot oven, for about 1 hour, at the right heat or until the meatballs are done, nicely browned and the sauce is a little low.
Meanwhile, boil the potatoes in their skins, peel them and crush them with a fork or pass them through a meat grinder.
Mix with eggs, grated cheese, greens and 2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Form meatballs with wet hands and place them next to each other in a heat-resistant dish, greased with oil.
Put in the hot oven, on the right heat, until lightly browned.
Separately, heat a little flour in a tablespoon of hot oil, quench with broth diluted with 1 cup water. Add the sugar and let it boil, at the right heat, stirring from time to time, until it thickens a little.
Pour hot over the potato meatballs in the pan, evenly sprinkle the grated cheese and leave in the oven for another 5-10 minutes, to gratinate.
Rub the garlic with salt until it becomes a creamy paste.
Gradually add a little oil, continuing to vigorously rub the mixture, each time, until the oil is incorporated. Add lemon juice, optional.
Incorporate sour cream or yogurt, tomatoes, greens and mix well.
Serve hot, serving meatballs on a plate, 1 tablespoon of the remaining onion and tomato composition, pouring a little sauce on top, along with the potato and mujdei meatballs and sprinkled on top with finely chopped green parsley.