We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We peel the potatoes and put them on the small grater. Add beaten eggs, grated cheese, a little chopped greens (preferably dill) and a pinch of salt. Mix everything with 2 tablespoons of milk and 2 tablespoons of flour.
Heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil in a pan and put a tablespoon of potato composition, flattening them with the back of the spoon to get mini-pancakes.
Bake on both sides for a minute, then take them out on a plate.
We serve them hot, with mushroom sauce and smoked meat.
A phenomenal potato snack, ready in just a few minutes & # 8211 a recipe for the lazy!
Lazy potato pancakes are a perfect treat for breakfast. From the simplest ingredients and in record time you get a satisfying, rosy and fragrant dish. These pancakes are much softer, finer and tastier than bacon. Serve them with cream or your favorite sauce and surprise your loved ones with a special delight.
& # 8211 3 potatoes (about 400 g)
& # 8211 vegetable oil for frying
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash and peel the potatoes. Put them through the large grater. It is not necessary to drain the juice.
2. In a bowl, mix the mashed potatoes with the eggs, salt and black pepper to taste.
3. Put a pan of oil on the fire. Pour a portion of potatoes into the well-heated pan and spread it over its entire surface.
4. Fry each pancake on both sides until golden brown. You will get 3-4 pancakes. Serve hot.
3 filling potato recipes. If you are bored of the usual dishes, we recommend these appetizing recipes!
If you are bored of the banal mashed potatoes or french fries or stewed potatoes, then try these 3 delicious and filling recipes, which will turn ordinary potatoes into original culinary compositions, good-looking and with perfect taste.
In all recipes the culinary star is the potato, which is combined with cheese, mushrooms, vegetables and other products, so in the end you get appetizing dishes worthy of all praise. You can also serve these dishes on the festive table.
Experiment and enjoy your loved ones with selected dishes!
1. POTATO BABY
- butter or oil for frying
Ingredients for the sauce
Method of preparation
1. Wash the potatoes, peel them and grate them. Peel an onion and grate it in a small grater, mix it with the potato mass. Finely chop the other half of the onion. Cut the bacon into squares.
2. Heat the oil in the pan and fry the onion, then add the bacon and fry for 5 minutes. Add flour and a tablespoon of sour cream to the potato mass, season with salt and pepper to taste. Then add the fried onion with bacon and mix.
Grease the muffin tins with butter and place the mashed potatoes. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the “baba” for 20 minutes until golden brown.
3. Prepare the mushroom and cream sauce. Wash the mushrooms and cut them. Heat the pan with oil and fry the mushrooms until golden brown, then pour the milk into a thin stream, add the remaining cream and a pinch of salt. Wash the dill, chop it finely and add it to the sauce. Pour the sauce into a plate and place the browned “baba” on top, pour a little sauce on top and place the cherry tomatoes cut into quarters.
2. POTATO BUDDHA
- salt and ground black pepper
Method of preparation
1. Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into thin slices, place them on a towel and dry them well. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Grate the cheese. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Season half of the cream with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Put the potatoes in a form, season them with a little salt, pour 2 tablespoons of cream on top and sprinkle with a layer of cheese.
3. Fill the form with potatoes and continue to alternate them with cream, cheese and greens. The last layer must be made of cheese. Pour over 200 ml of cream and bake the pudding for 50 minutes.
4. Beat the remaining egg and cream, season with salt and pepper. Remove the form from the oven, pour the sauce over it and bake the pudding for another 15 minutes. Serve the pudding in shape, you can decorate it with greens.
3. POTATOES WITH OVEN MUSHROOMS
Ingredients for 4 servings
- salt and ground black pepper
Method of preparation
1. Clean the mushrooms, rub them with a damp napkin and cut them into thin slices. Peel an onion, wash it and cut it in half.
2. Heat the olive oil in the pan and fry the onion until golden. Add the mushrooms, mix and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into thin slices. Peel the garlic, finely chop it and mix it with the potatoes.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put half of the potatoes in the form, place the onion with mushrooms on top, then the rest of the potatoes. Pour 100 ml of cream on top. Cover the form with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
5. Grate the cheese. Remove the foil, pour over the remaining hot cream (100 ml), sprinkle with cheese and bake for another 10 minutes.
6. Wash the dill, dry it and finely chop it. Allow the potatoes to cool a bit, then slice them and sprinkle with dill.
Simple and quick lunch. Potatoes, minced meat and cheese. A combination you can't go wrong with
We need the following ingredients:
1.5 kg of potatoes
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons oil
400 g minced beef
2 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper
200 g cheddar cheese
8 pieces of cherry red
Peel the potatoes, grate them or cut them into thin slices with a sharp knife. Season with salt and add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Prepare a baking dish, grease the bottom with oil. In a larger bowl, mix the minced meat, finely chopped onion, crushed garlic, chopped parsley.
Add salt, season, add chili and mix well.
Bake at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes.
The Spaniards make this food, which is just as good as a snack, by cover or main course (or as a side dish to a main course) of raw potatoes that they fry in oil after cutting them into cubes. I simplified the method a bit, trying on the one hand to use less oil and on the other hand to waste less time cooking. Of course, I wanted it to remain a tasty dish with the same texture as the original. In conclusion, we started with a few boiled potatoes in their skins and then cleaned them (you can keep them in the fridge and use them the next day, for example).
So, the potatoes. Boiled but not too hard.
Eggs with a pinch of salt and a little parsley. And a little pepper, because I like it.
From a pepper I used only enough to fill a teaspoon and from an onion only half. Rib slices, whole, just cut into smaller pieces.
I put the ribs, onions and peppers in a pan sprinkled with oil. I put the pan on low heat and waited for the vegetables to soften a little.
I also put the potatoes and waited for them to brown slightly (about 4 minutes), always turning them over, over high heat.
I poured the beaten eggs over them.
I pressed the potatoes so that they remained trapped in the egg, I turned on the low heat and waited for two minutes.
I turned the tortilla on the other side with a plate.
After it was baked on the other side (another two or three minutes on low heat) I took the tortilla out of the pan and let it rest for a quarter of an hour before cutting it.
Instead of 20-25 minutes, I spent about 10 next to the pan. With a result very similar to the original. I say it's worth it.
Potato lasagna & # 8211 This is how a lasagna is prepared for festive meals
1. In a hot oil pan, fry the finely chopped onion.
2. In a separate pan, fry the minced meat. Using a knife, cut the potatoes into slices.
3. In the pan with onions, add the minced meat, salt, pepper and cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes.
4. On a baking tray, place a layer of potatoes. On top, add half of the filling and finally cover with mozzarella. We do the same until we finish all the ingredients.
5. Add the whipped cream, mixed with eggs.
6. Bake at 170 degrees for 35 minutes.
Extremely simple and fast! Heat the pan with a few tablespoons of oil, chop the potatoes into smaller cubes and fry them. If you use a Regis Stone Pan pan you won't even need to stir too often, because the food doesn't stick at all due to the non-stick coating.
The Spanish version of the potato omelette is the best recipe in the world! How to make tortillas
Potato omelette (Spanish tortilla)
When the potatoes are almost ready, we add, if we want, pieces of ham or some onions or peppers that we have finely chopped. Leave it on the fire for a few minutes, then add the beaten eggs to cover the rest of the ingredients. C & acircnd we see that omelette browned a little, using a spatula we turn it on the other side and let it get a golden layer on both sides, then we put it on a plate and serve!
A true chef knows that the secret of a recipe lies not only in the freshness of the ingredients used, but also in the quality of the cooking tools!
We chose to use Regis Stone Pan pan, because it allowed us to cook the recipe for potato omelette (Spanish tortilla) without fear that it will stick. In addition, the ingredients have kept a beautiful color, without burn marks and without too many hassles. The potato omelet almost slipped straight onto the plate, all thanks & icircnvelișului special, Releasing, which prevents gluing.
Another benefit? Pans from Regis Stone range & icircți offer a superior quality than ceramic ones, because they are much more resistant to scratches and more durable. The stainless steel base allows even heat distribution, so that everything can be cooked easily and quickly.
Competitors from season 6 & bdquoChefi at knives & rdquo they are already convinced that they can find & icircn Regis Stone a reliable ally! Forget about your old pans and learn to cook like a true master chef!
When the buds reach a height of 15-20 centimeters, it is recommended to mulch the soil at the base to allow organic irrigation with rainwater. Weeds grown between turkeys should be removed constantly, like any moldy stems. When the leaves are developed, fertilization treatments are recommended at an interval of 2-3 weeks.
It is also important to pay attention to the possible diseases that the culture can develop. Among the most common are potato hand, alternariosis and dry tuber rot. The hand is manifested by the appearance of large, circular, green spots - yellow or gray on the leaves. Alternariosis is identified by the appearance of brown-gray spots on the leaves. It is important to treat the culture from the first signs of the disease.
- 1 kg minced meat (beef and pork)
- 6-7 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon corn
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 250-300 ml bone (or vegetable) soup
In a bowl put the minced meat, salt, baking soda with a few tablespoons of mineral water, crushed garlic and spices.
Then start kneading by adding bone broth, little by little until the composition looks like this.
It is preferable to prepare the meat the day before, so the little ones will be much tastier. The next day we take from the composition and form mititeii.
Grilling is always the task of the husband who is great, and the little ones always come out very delicious.
Serve hot, obviously with mustard, more or less, according to taste! Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
A super quick recipe for potato pancakes - you can't imagine how good they are!
Enjoy these potato and cheese pancakes for breakfast, combining them with cream and dill sauce or any other sauce of your choice. They have such a very fluffy, soft and consistent texture that you can also serve them as a main course for a light dinner. It is one of the simplest recipes, very delicious and with an aroma that will immediately wake up your loved ones while you prepare these appetizing pancakes for breakfast.
- In a bowl, mix the grated cheese, boiled and chopped potatoes, egg, salt and cornstarch.
- From the obtained composition form pancakes with a diameter of about 5 cm and brown them on both sides, in a pan with hot oil.
- Serve the pancakes with dill cream sauce.
- Enjoy with pleasure!
Recipes of maximum interest both for true gourmets and for those who love to cook tasty.