We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Make a dough from water, oil, salt and flour, mix all the ingredients well. After a soft or hard crust has formed, divide it into two parts, then spread one sheet at a time and grease it with melted butter mixed with the 7 tablespoons of flour and roll it. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to harden, then take out and mix well each one, spread the sheets with the roll in a round shape or according to your preferences, put it in the tart pan and put a stainless steel chain so as not to the hull swells, so I can make sure it doesn't swell and prick it with a fork. Bake for a few minutes.
You can make sweet or savory tarts with this dough.
For the filling rub the egg yolks with 3 tablespoons of sugar until foamy, then mix with mascarpone, beat the egg whites and mix lightly with the mascarpone cream, then whip the cream with the remaining 3 tablespoons of sugar and mix with the cream mascarpone, spread this composition over the cooled tart sheet then prepare a raspberry glaze and sugar on the stove mix gently so as not to crush the raspberries until the sugar melts, then after cooling pour over the mascarpone cream and whipped cream.
It's getting cold.
A sweet weekend: tart with mascarpone and strawberries
It's the perfect time to make this tart with mascarpone and strawberries. It is made without the need to use the oven, it is delicious and it is ready very quickly.
To make the tart with mascarpone and strawberries you need 100 grams of butter, 300 grams of plain biscuits, vanilla essence, three eggs, six tablespoons of sugar, 250 grams of mascarpone, 250 grams of strawberries.
Start by melting the butter. Put the biscuits in a bag and pass them with the rolling pin a few times over them, until they crumble. When the butter has melted, let it cool and put it over the biscuits. Stir well. From this composition prepare the top for the tart. Place everything in a tray, with removable walls, greased with a little butter. Level and press well. Let the tray cool.
Separate the yolk from the egg white. Rub the yolks with sugar and flavors until it becomes a fine cream, and the sugar is completely melted. Beat the mascarpone cream for 10 seconds with the mixer on low speed. Add the yolk cream to the cream cheese. Beat the egg whites and incorporate it into the cream. Mix lightly and place the cream in the biscuit crust kept cold.
You can put the strawberry pieces in the cream cheese. Choose well-ripened strawberries, cut them into pieces and let them drain well before putting them in the cream.
Instead of mascarpone you can use 200 grams of fresh, well drained cow's cheese, and three tablespoons full of sour cream. Mix well with the mixer and add a tablespoon of powdered sugar. Mix for a few minutes. The result is very close to mascarpone, but at half price.
For the dough, put the butter (which is at room temperature) in a bowl, add the sugar and vanilla sugar and mix until smooth.
Add the yolks one by one and mix. Put flour, a pinch of salt, lemon peel, baking powder and mix at first with a spatula and then knead well by hand. If necessary, add 2, 3 tablespoons of cold water.
Knead well until you get a compact dough that you put in a plastic wrap and refrigerate until you take care of the cream.
Crust preparation method:
In a bowl, add the yolks, sugar, vanilla sugar and mix well until it doubles in volume. Add the lemon peel, flour and mix well. Then add the milk, little by little and continue to mix.
Put on the fire and with a whisk, stir continuously until it thickens. Remove from the heat and transfer the vanilla cream to a bowl.
Cover with cling film to prevent crusting on top.
Place a baking paper on the worktop on which you add the prepared dough and leave it to cool. Divide it in two and with the help of a twister spread it and put it in a tray greased with butter. Cut the edges and then add the cold cream. Spread the other side and place it over the tart.
Seal both sheets of dough and prick the top sheet with a knife. Sprinkle with almond flakes and bake in the preheated oven at 180 & degC for 45 minutes.
Cream:3 eggs, 3 tablespoons sugar, vanilla essence, 1 tablespoon starch, 150 g sour cream, 2-3 tablespoons mascarpone (or any kind of finer cream cheese), 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs, 1 kg raspberries.
Spring is coming with news from Nestl & eacute
Wheat:Mix the butter with the sugar and the yolks, until a homogeneous cream is obtained. Add flour and finally milk. Grease the dough lightly with your hands, put it in cling film and leave it to cool for 30 minutes.
Cream: Mix eggs with sugar. Add the vanilla essence, sour cream, starch and mascarpone cheese, continuing to mix until a creamy, uniform composition is obtained.
Assembly: Spread the dough into a thin sheet and place in a tart pan, greased with oil and lined with flour. Prick with a fork from place to place. Sprinkle a tablespoon of breadcrumbs, then add the cream. Place the raspberries on top. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. The tart is served cold, as such or with ice cream.
Method of preparation
For the poppy crust: Mix in a bowl flour with salt and poppy seeds. Separately mix the egg with the sugar and melted butter until smooth, and at the end add the orange peel and a tablespoon of cold water and continue to mix. Leave the dough in the fridge for 15-20 minutes. Then place the crust dough in the mini-tart shapes. I used shapes with a diameter of 10 cm. There was no need to grease the molds with butter because the tarts could be easily extracted after baking. Place the top in tarts by hand and shape to shape. Bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. With a fork, prick the dough in places.
For the apple filling: Cut the apples into slices, not very thin, about half a centimeter and do the same with persimmon. Put the apples and persimmons in a pan or pot with a lid, over low heat and pour over the sugar, salt powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and starch. Stir lightly from time to time so as not to crush the apples and leave them on the fire for 15 minutes until the apples soften a little. Keep on the fire for another 5 minutes, without a lid until you get a glassy composition. Remove from the heat and add the lemon juice, and after cooling, fill the cooled tarts with the apple filling.
For the mascarpone cream: The cream goes amazingly fast, you just have to mix the mascarpone cheese with the orange peel and spices until well incorporated. Place the cream thus obtained on top of the apple filling, using a spoon and then level.
For the meringue: I beat the egg whites hard together with the salt, using the mixer. After obtaining a foam with a dense and glossy consistency, gradually add the sugar, cream of tartar and vinegar and beat for another 2-3 minutes until the foam becomes stable on the phone. You can add vanilla sugar or other flavors if you wish. I didn't add any more flavors in my case, because the tart itself already has more flavors added to the apple filling and mascarpone cream and I risk a combination with too many flavors.
Prepare a tray with baking paper and a damp brush, lightly apply on baking paper. Using a pos form small meringues on baking paper. You can decorate them according to your preferences with colored sugar, poppy seeds or small candies to make them more attractive.
Preheat the oven to 130 degrees and insert the meringue tray for 1 hour until a crispy surface is obtained. Turn off the heat in the oven and leave the meringues to cool with the oven door ajar for another 45 minutes. Because you have pre-moistened the baking paper with the brush, you will be able to easily peel the meringue. Place the cooled meringues over the mascarpone cream and push very lightly for stability.
Apple Butter Tart and Mascarpone Cream
- Apples are washed and cut into cubes I did not remove the peel, because much of the flavor of apples comes from the peel
- Put in the oven, over low heat, covered, for 2 hours, during which time stir
- After about an hour in the oven, add the sugar and mix
- Remove the ripe apples from the oven, mix well and, using a hand blender, mix until creamy
- Now put them back in the oven for another 45 minutes, over medium heat, during which time they stir more frequently
- During this time, the composition begins to become thicker
- When almost ready, add the cinnamon and mix well
- The composition will acquire a more greasy texture after it cools
- Mix the flour with the powdered sugar and a cold one from the fridge
- Gradually add one egg yolk, mixing well after each one
- Then add the 3 tablespoons of water
- The dough obtained is wrapped in plastic and kept in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
- Then work on the worktop, place it on the tart tray and prick it with a fork
- Bake the top alone for about 10-12 minutes, over medium heat, until slightly browned on the edges
- Mix mascarpone cheese with powdered sugar
- Add the liquid cream and mix well
- At the end, add the whipped cream and mix until it has a firm texture
- Over the baking tart top, add a layer of apple butter, then a layer of mascarpone cream
Vanilla mascarpone cream
Vanilla mascarpone cream. A simple cream recipe for cake, cakes, eclairs, choux or macarons, extremely fine and aromatic. A simple vanilla cream without gelatin, whipped with mascarpone and natural whipped cream.
I did this vanilla mascarpone cream to fill a special cake: Stracciatella Cake & # 8211 recipe here.
Or this gorgeous cake with strawberries and real marzipan & # 8211 recipe here.
Or on this Cake with strawberries and mascarpone cream with vanilla & # 8211 recipe here.
This fine and creamy cream is the result of mixing vanilla cream (patissiere) with mascarpone and whipped cream. We are talking about cream from natural cream, not about artificial versions like Hulala or Meggle. Here are some tips about how to whip whipped cream correctly and what to do with it if it is cut.
This cream does not require gelatin. I have nothing against gelatin, it being a natural product, obtained from beef or pork cartilage. Many housewives do not manage well with its use in creams and here they come to meet them with this easy recipe.
The basic & # 8211 vanilla cream, classic, boiled cream with milk and yolks (recipe here) must be prepared in advance to have cooling time. It can be done the day before. Because it creates the thickening base of this cream with mascarpone and whipped cream, vanilla cream should be prepared with more starch than in the standard recipe. And the sugar is more because it will sweeten the whipped cream and the mascaponele. You will see the exact quantities below.
From the ingredients below it results approx. 1 kg of mascarpone cream with vanilla, enough to fill a cake of approx. 24 cm in diameter. Countertops can be classic pandispan, with cocoa or with walnuts. Between the layers of cream and top you can sprinkle pieces of fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, berries) or compote (pineapple, peaches, cherries, etc.).
- 40 rectangular cookies
- 150 g of quick and easy pastry cream (ingredients and preparation in this recipe)
- 100 ml of cold milk or 100 ml. of your favorite coffee (it would also be worth doing it with latte)
- 50 g dark chocolate fondant
- 200 g mascarpone cheese
- For the pastry cream: 1 egg yolk
- 250 ml of semi-skimmed milk, at room temperature
- 40 g of sugar
- 20 g of refined corn flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
How to make cookie cake with mascarpone and chocolate.
Another cookie cake more than we prepare this verano and, with it, we increase the list. This time it's about the cookie cake with mascarpone and chocolate. A soft but tasty combination that borders on lust.
Cookies can be soaked in milk, an option if the cake is to be eaten by children, but if you like it a little stronger and flavorful, you can replace the milk with for coffee or latte, the result will be reminiscent of tiramisu. So. Attentive lovers of Italian classic!
This is an easy and quick cake to make. The most expensive thing is to wait until, once assembled, it rests in the fridge long enough for it to take shape. Otherwise it's a matter of children, whom you can surely involve in the process.
Being one cake that does not need oven, a dessert which is perfect for the summer months, for hot seasons or for those who do not have this appliance at home.
If you can't find it mascarpone cheese, you can replace it with cream cheese. The textures and creaminess are slightly different, but it can serve if you feel like it and felt the need to make this cake yes or no.
Easy and quick preparation of the pastry cream in the microwave
- We started preparing the quick and easy pastry cream well in advance, as it must be warm when we mix it with butter. To do this quickly we use the microwave, in five minutes it is ready.
- In a deep bowl suitable for the microwave, mix all the ingredients and stir well with a few rods to homogenize.
- Cover with cling film and put in the microwave. We program three minutes at maximum power (780W in ours).
- Remove from the microwave, stir with the rods and cook again in the microwave at full power for two more minutes.
- Remove from the microwave, stir to homogenize and cover with cling film, in contact with the cream, so that no crust forms. Let it cool before continuing with the recipe.
Preparation of cookie cake with mascarpone and chocolate
- When the pastry cream is tempered or cold, mix with the mascarpone cheese and icing sugar. Stir gently until a homogeneous cream is obtained.
- We line the base and sides of a small rectangular mold, but large enough to accommodate four cookies, with parchment paper.
- Pour the milk (or coffee with milk or coffee alone) into a plate and wet four cookies, which we place at the base of the mold. Spread a layer of mascarpone cream on top, ensuring that it is well homogeneous.
- We repeat the operation with more cookies wet in the chosen liquid and more mascarpone cream until we finish with a layer of cookies. We reserve the leftover cream in the fridge, to decorate the cake with it.
- We melted the chocolate. We can do this in the microwave, using a container suitable for this oven, cutting the chocolate into small pieces, heating at short intervals and stirring between intervals to ensure that it melts in conditions.
- We cover the surface of the cake with a thin layer of melted chocolate, put it in the fridge and let it rest for an hour, at least, or better all night.
- When we want to consume the cake we remove it from the fridge and leave it at room temperature for an hour. We cover the surface with the mascarpone cream that we have reserved and serve immediately, accompanied by red fruits or as is. Either way it's chubby.
You can see all the photos of the step by step of the Cookie cake recipe with chocolate and mascarpone on this album. Do not miss detail and it will be perfect.
Tips for a perfect cookie cake with mascarpone and chocolate
- This is a lifelong cake that can usually be versioned to taste. You can add a couple of tablespoons of soluble cocoa to the milk and give an extra chocolate touch to the whole. Another idea to add a touch of flavor by adding a splash of coffee or liqueur to the milk in which the cookies are soaked.
- Put as many layers of cookies as you want. If you want it thinner, use the least cookies and half the mascarpone cream.
- When making this cake make sure that the mascarpone cream is very cold and has body. This will make it easier to work with it, especially the cover layer.
- For a crunchy touch and an interesting texture, we can spread some chopped nuts between layers, as well as use to decorate the surface.
By Alfonso López
I started Recetasderechupete.com in 2009. In these years I have written recipes and books, recorded videos, given face-to-face courses and classes in hospitality schools. Y cooking for my family and friends it is still my great passion. On this website I want to share with you all my experience, so you can enjoy the kitchen as much as I and all your dishes come out in full swing.
Did you like it Share it!
Receive a weekly email with new recipes and rechupete recommendations.