We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
First of all, I prepared the peas. I fried the bacon a little in the pan (without using oil); I added the frozen peas and left it for a few minutes with the bacon stirring from time to time. I added a pinch of vegetable soup and left them on the fire for about 10 minutes, so that they become soft but not too cooked. I salted and peppered.
I cut the green zucchini into thin slices (with the wide side of a grater) and baked them on the grill. In a long-handled pan I put the oil, a little butter and I hardened the finely chopped onion (the onion should have a slightly yellowish color, not brown. It cooks over a very slow heat). I hardened the rice, added the wine and poured it to evaporate. I added vegetable soup from time to time and mixed. When the rice was half cooked I added the saffron dissolved in the soup. I stopped boiling the rice when the grain was not yet very soft (al dente). I added a little butter, parmesan and mixed.
I used silicone molds, which are also used for muffins or cupcakes. In each shape I put two slices of zucchini, in a cross, a tablespoon of risotto, peas with bacon, 2 cubes of provola and I closed with rice. I sprinkled a little Parmesan on top. I put them in a preheated, ventilated oven at 160 degrees for about 30 minutes.
I took them out of the oven and out of the molds and ... here are my elegant cakes.
Pea Cream Soup Ingredients:
- 400-500 g fresh or frozen peas
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 small celery and or other bleaches (parsnip & # 8211 gives it even more sweetness, parsley root)
- 1.5 & # 8211 2 l meat or vegetable / water soup (you will complete towards the end depending on the desired consistency of the soup and taste), I used a half-glazed frozen cube, obtained as HERE, diluted in one liter of water
- 100 & # 8211 150 ml cream for cooking (you can also use fermented cream with a high fat content so that it does not cut OR put it in the plate when serving)
- 2-3 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons cooking oil and one tablespoon butter
- For decoration, mimes and bibs: croutons, thin slices of parmesan, crispy slices of bacon, fresh mint leaves, basil, a teaspoon of pesto, olive oil, whatever you think is right for you. Usually we use parmesan and basil and mint slices.
It is a French recipe, very tasty. The soup, which has a formidable green color, will certainly be to the liking of children.
100 grams of butter, two young leeks (also with leaves), a large old onion, 500 grams of peas, 2 liters of meat soup (possibly prepared from chicken concentrate), a bunch of parsley, a bunch of dill and a few sprigs of fresh mint, salt, pepper, a few sprigs of fresh chives, three tablespoons of sour cream.
Finely chop the leeks and onions and fry them in butter for 5-10 minutes, until they take on a nice color and soften. Add some of the chicken soup (or vegetable soup) and let it boil for a few minutes. Add the peas and greens (except mint), chopped. When the peas are well cooked, put everything in a blender and mix. Pour the soup into the cooking pot, add the sour cream, the rest of the chicken soup, and let it boil for a few minutes, over low heat. Match salt and pepper. Set aside and add the chopped chives and finely chopped mint. Serve the soup with croutons (slices of bread greased with a garlic cream prepared from a few crushed and rubbed puppies, like mayonnaise, with a little oil, cut into pieces and then browned in the oven) and a little fresh cream.
Rice is an important source of energy and helps the brain function properly. It is rich in vitamins (B, D), calcium, fiber, iron, which makes it a nutritious food that you must include in your diet. Rice fiber creates a feeling of satiety, which means you eat less, get tired and have energy.
Avocado contains 73% water, 15% fat, 8.5 g fiber and 2% protein, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium, Omega-3 acids. Avocado contains more natural fiber than any other fruit, being beneficial for digestion. Avocado can help raise good cholesterol and reduce bad cholesterol.
Spinach is rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6, B9, C, E and K. It contains carotene, protein, lipids, iron, and a specific substance, spinach. Due to the fact that it helps the body eliminate toxins, spinach is recommended at any time. At the same time, spinach helps to strengthen the immune system, to improve vision, to ensure a healthy blood pressure or to prevent cataracts or heart disease.
Rice with peas and carrots
A fasting dish extremely easy to cook and very tasty. I chose carrots and peas because these vegetables are on the list of vegetables that have a pleasant taste and are generally liked. This recipe for rice with carrots and peas is the most common, but it is so good that you will not resist. But for a good rice we need good, quality ingredients and you will see what I mean in the explanations below.
Risotto with Peas and Beef Pastrami
Have you ever read a recipe made from links? Well, if not, you see this.
1. Risotto - http://www.reteteculinare.ro/carte_de_bucate/mancaruri_cu_legume_si_zarzavaturi/risotto_cu_conopida-688/ - eu nu cauliflower but peas
2. Beef pastrami - http://www.reteteculinare.ro/carte_de_bucate/aperitive/pastramioare-de-tot-felul-vita-5254/ - I had to hack it, I matured it last autumn.
3. Chutney - http://www.reteteculinare.ro/carte_de_bucate/sosuri/chutney-de-rubarba-5803/ - you don't need rhubarb, but I made it fresh, so ...
Before making the risotto that requires all our attention (if we really want risotto) we prepare all the rest of the accessories: we peel the slices of a zucchini in hot oil, take it out and drain it on a napkin. Peel a tomato and cut it into thin slices.
We take care of the pastrami, with determination for the first slices - they will come out straight and thin. If we slice them with less determination and speed, they will be curled - like rose petals (for whom does he have a mandolin or any kind of device that cuts finely - eg the cabbage planer?)
We then cut the slices into cubes, we keep the petals for decoration.
All this being done, we start risotto: hot oil, hot onion, hardened rice and it becomes translucent, the corresponding cup of wine and, after the evaporation of the alcohol from the wine, quench with clear and hot poultry or beef soup, one at a time. polish one at a time, until the rice swells nicely.
After 15 minutes of boiling, put the peas, grate the Parmesan over the rice, mix lightly, turn off the heat, put a napkin over the pot, the lid over the napkin and do not open for 10 minutes. In this way, the rice behaves nicely with us - that is, "grain by grain". although we use special rice for risotto. You can find the detailed recipe in Cristi's link, I just said what I do more (or less)
We build in a round shape layers of pumpkin, risotto, pastrami, tomatoes, etc. - everything you think will suit you on the day you put it in the fridge.
How do you ask for a sauce? Ask
I don't get along well with the usual tomato sauce or dull kechtup derivatives - only if they are excellently well made - so I usually put either brown Spanish sauce, chutney or baked pepper sauce.
I see that I didn't just limit myself to the links, I kept talking!
Diet of only 5 days!
Now you have a weight loss program in just 5 days, which will make you look at the end as if you just got off the podium.
If you follow it uncontrollably, the regime guarantees you a loss of 2-4 kg, including the disappearance of the wings, the coils and the extra centimeters on the thighs and waist & # 8211 which you entered with difficulty & # 8230
As you only have five days, it is not advisable to cheat in any of them. The diet is very easy to follow, but it leaves no room for small tricks or shortcuts. So, put your will to the test and do this exercise, if you want to have a fabulous entrance to the New Year's Eve party.
The diet can't be simpler than that: you have a list of foods from which you can choose something for breakfast and lunch, as well as some options and solutions for the evening meal, as well as a list of bans for this week.
No refined sweets, alcohol, salt, biscuits, saltines, popcorn and other nonsense that you eat out of boredom.
It's up to you to feel perfect at the party that marks the end of the year or, on the contrary, to stick to the couch, trying to hide your supplements. Put your will to work for a week and you won't regret it
Breakfast mixes and variations
Make sure you have breakfast every day! Drink a cup or two cups of coffee or tea (black, green, herbal or fruit).
From each list choose one fruit, one protein food and one carbohydrate.
You can mix them as you want, it is important not to eat more than one.
fruits (choose one from the list)
- 1 large banana
- 1 apple or a large pear
- 1 large slice of melon
- 1 grapefruit, cut into slices
- 2 kiwi fruits
- 80 g pineapple, raw or compote, without added sugar
- a glass (200 ml) with fruit juice (with pulp)
- 80 g strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, plain or mixed (frozen berries are very good).
proteins (only one option from the list)
- 2 tablespoons plain, semi-skimmed yogurt
- a cup of skim milk
- a large boiled egg or jumari (in teflon, no fat)
- 3 thin slices of bacon, grilled
- 85 g smoked salmon or tuna, in its own juice
- 75 g telemea cheese
- 100 g of cottage cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons beans or lentils, or chickpeas & # 8211 cooked
- 40 g of nuts, hazelnuts or pistachios, without salt
CARBOHYDRATE (only one option from the list)
- 1 slice of wholemeal bread: black, Diet, Graham, with bran, rye, oats, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin, etc.
- 5 tablespoons muesli, no added sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornflakes, no added sugar, with 1/2 cup yogurt or skim milk
- 2 oatmeal biscuits or 4 expanded rice biscuits, without added fat or sugar
- 5 tablespoons whole grain fruit, no added sugar
Lunch mixes and variants
At lunch, drink two large glasses of water.
Just like for breakfast, only this time you can choose two products from the list of fruits and vegetables, one from protein and one from hydrocarbons. Try to combine them as differently as possible.
fruits (choose two from the list)
- 80 g of any of the following vegetables: eggplant, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, celery, parsley (root), bell peppers, tomatoes, leeks, spinach, peas, avocados, bananas, grapes, kiwi, plums, oranges, mangoes, apples, pears, pineapples etc.
proteins (choose only one option)
- 100 g of fatty fish: mackerel, salmon, cod, carp
- 100 g lean, red meat
- 150 g skinless chicken breast
- 150 g white fish (salami, trout)
- 1 egg tied
- 75 g of Cheddar or Parmesan cheese (dense, high in calcium)
- 100 g of skimmed cow's cheese
CARBOHYDRATE (choose only one option)
- 100 g wholemeal pasta, boiled
- 1 medium-sized potato
- 4 new potatoes, baked / boiled
- 1 slice of wholemeal bread: with bran, brown rice, soy, oats, rye, with flax, pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- 125 g of beans: beans, soybeans, chickpeas, lentils, etc.
- 100 g mamaliga
- 100 g boiled couscous
- 5 flat rice cakes
Use the ready-to-eat list as a base for the evening meal, then choose & # 8230
- At least three servings (or enough to fill half a flat plate) with the fruits and vegetables specified in the list above.
- A protein food, so that it occupies a quarter of the plate.
- Use a plate with a diameter of 20 cm for dinner.
- Protein foods should be prepared on the grill, oven or microwave.
- It is not allowed to fry them in additions of animal or vegetable fat, including oil.
- Do not put sauces or oil on salads, but only vinegar (apple, balsamic) or lemon and do not grease your slice of bread with butter (possibly a very thin layer of margarine).
- And don't forget to drink two more glasses of plain water.
- Walk as much as possible.
Exclude temptations from the daily diet
The sugar is an important temptation if you consume it regularly. After the first two days without sweets, you won't even feel their need. This category also includes sweet soft drinks. Don't put sugar (or honey) in coffee and tea & # 8211 eventually, use a synthetic sweetener and don't touch the chocolate!
alcohol are empty calories you don't need now.
The salt excess leads to water retention in the tissues, so it would be best to give it up for a while & # 8211 at least a week! And, anyway, too much salt is not good for the kidneys or the heart & # 8230
Snacks they are also forbidden, unless it is only a fruit, and it is taken from the portion of fruit allowed for lunch or dinner. Biscuits and chips are PROHIBITED!
Hydrocarbonate refined are also forbidden. When it comes to carbohydrates, you are allowed to choose only those with a low glycemic index, such as pasta and wholemeal bread or those from oats, rye, etc.
These products are more filling than those from refined wheat (white) and keep your blood sugar level constant, eliminating the need for sweets. If you can't find it on the list, just don't eat it!
Rice salad with tuna and corn
Tuna rice salad, canned corn kernels, tomatoes and black olives
Celery with rice
Celery dish prepared with brown rice, onion, carrot and green parsley
Pork with pickles
Pork with pickles, stewed in the oven, served with sour cream and grated cheese with French fries
Rice with pork chop
Rice with pork chop with stewed bone with fresh or canned mushrooms, onions and white wine
Pea and corn salad
Salad recipe with green peas, sweet corn, carrots, potatoes and soy mayonnaise
Rice with peas and pork
An original combination, extremely tasty and very easy and quick to prepare.
Ingredients and quantities:
400 g pork (leg or shoulder)
1 cup rice (preferably brown rice, but regular rice can also be used)
1 box of peas of 450-475 g
2 cups soup (or water)
1 small onion
1 tablespoon tomato paste
a few cloves of garlic
salt, pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the meat into pieces. Cook in hot oil, add finely chopped garlic and finely chopped onion.
2. Add a little soup and cook for 10-15 minutes, covering the pot with a lid.
3. Add salt and ground pepper to taste.
4. Add the tomato paste and the rest of the soup and let it boil.
5. Add the rice. Mix well and leave the food in the oven for about 30 minutes, over low heat.
6. Remove the dish from the oven, add the peas, mix gently and leave everything in the oven for about 10 minutes.
7. Add fresh, finely chopped greens.
6 servings are obtained.
Eve's Tip: You can replace pork with bacon.
You can also give up tomato paste, but in this case, add to the food, before incorporating the rice, a red pepper cut into pieces.
Breakfast in the world. Where and what to eat in the morning
Pancakes with maple and blueberry syrup are not missing from the first meal of the Americans. They often combine them with bacon chips.
And the Dutch eat pancakes just like the Americans, only they prepare them differently. Much thinner and made with apples, their taste being a combination of sweet and salty.
The French are crazy about butter croissants, but from breakfast there are also those with chocolate and almonds.
Warm bread, varieties of cheese, fruit juice, butter and jam. That's what Israelis eat, preferring fresh food for breakfast.
Breakfast in Spain consists of well-known bruschettas: toast, rubbed with garlic, olive oil and tomatoes.
It is very caloric. It consumes different types of rice porridge, which can be sweet with beans and fruits or salted with meat and peas.
Oladii with cheese and breadsticks with jam, honey or apple sauce. They are found in Ukrainian and Lithuanian cuisine.